Today most of the people can’t live without a computer. A normal computer consists of monitor, CPU and its other components but All In One Computer consists everything on the monitor. The All In One computer is easy to place and easy to use. It takes less space and fewer wire connections. Till now Apple iMac is the most successful All In One PC. In general, All In One computer is only a type of computer and it has the same features and has the same requirements. There is the only difference between All In One computer and Desktop is, AIO computer consists everything only in one box.
All In One computer is very attractive and comes with the touchscreen feature. All In One computer has some advantages and some disadvantages also. There is always a confusion that we should buy AIO or desktop computer. I am going to explain the advantages and disadvantages of All In One computer so you can decide whether you should buy it or not?
Advantages of All In One Computer:
- The major advantage of All In One computer is, it takes very less space compared to desktop. The desktop computer is bulky and requires more space but AIO computer needs very less space.
- The All In One computer is very attractive compared to desktop. It gives your working place a modern look.
- AIO computer doesn’t need much wire connections. You can buy and plug-in the wire and can start using it. A desktop can be a confusing process to configure.
- It has the inbuilt camera for the video conferencing.
- It consumes the less electrical power than the desktop.
- No need to purchase the monitor separately as it has all the components in the one box.
- AIO computer generates less heat and it is good for the environment as well.
- To run a desktop we need many cable connections like power cable, monitor cable, keyboard cable, mouse cable, speaker cable and many others if available. In AIO computer we generally need a power cable, keyboard cable, and mouse cable. Even we can reduce more cable connections by using wireless keyboard and mouse.
- It comes with the touchscreen feature.
Disadvantages of All In One Computer:
Before you go and buy the All In One computer, I recommend you to read the disadvantages of AIO computer as well.
- The AIO computer has the less powerful components compared to the desktop.
- All In One computer normally comes with the laptop version of CPU which generates the less power.
- If you are a gamer then you must think twice before buying AIO computer because it has the laptop version of graphics card and CPU.
- You can not upgrade the internal components expect RAM (perhaps) due to restrictions.
- As it has the CPU and graphics card same as the laptop so the laptop is better than AIO because you can carry the laptop anywhere with you.
- If you are a downloading fan guy then you should not buy the AIO because of memory restrictions but if you want then grab the 2 TB hard drive.
All In One computer is useful for some people and unuseful for some. It totally depends on your usage to decide whether you should go for AIO computer or not. Once upon a time computers were only being used for office work but now it is everyone’s daily need. Before buying AIO computer or desktop you have to consider your requirements and then you should buy it. AIO takes less space, generates less heat and consumes less power but it has less powerful CPU and graphics card. Think about your requirements and decide and if you have any doubt then drop it in the comments section below.